Sunday, December 2, 2012

District Wide Information

Google Forms
I have experimented and used Google Forms for surveys, I also worked with Emily Snyder, the English teacher at MECLA (check this out on her teacher website under novels), to set up an easy way to have students respond to novels read in class, and helped organize the student referral online form for the high school.  What I like most about Google Forms is that it is easy to use, and replies are organized automatically in a google spreadsheet.  I do not have to do any extra work to collect data.  Last week I found the following article that shares other teacher uses of Google Forms.  Check out for ideas as to how you can get student responses, make formative assessments, student exit tickets, or gather other information or data to help make decisions.  If you have an idea and would like some assistance with Google Forms, I am happy to help!
85 Interesting Ways* to Use Google Forms in the Classroom *and tips
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dhn2vcv5_779cnssm5g7

No comments: