Sunday, January 12, 2014

District Wide Information

Cleaning the Mobile Germ Warehouse
In the season of flu and other virus, I feel this article is important for all to consider.  As the article states, the mobile devices we use daily accumulate more germ-y grime than what would be on the bottom of shoes.  I am not, by nature, a germ-a-phob, but after reading this article I am cleaning my phone and iPad daily.  I admit that I am disgusted with the iPads when I see what they look like after students have used them.  Routinely cleaning shared mobile devices is something I will be looking for comments from administration, school nurses, and media assistants.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that teachers should have a spray bottle in their classroom for them to use.

Anonymous said...

I feel as users of mobile phones, Ipads, computer labs and/or any type of shared technology, we all need to be educated by clear guidelines, advised on etiquette, regular disinfection, HAND HYGIENE, and advised to use antibacterial wipes/spray to make devices germ free at all times, if at all possible. We need to be proactive in effort to prevent cross transmission of bacteria!