Monday, September 7, 2009

District Wide Information

Just a reminder that the Media Centers are not open to students until Thursday, September 10th.

Diane's schedule on this shortened week: Tuesday - Middle School, Wednesday - West Side, Thursday - High School, Friday - Park Side.

Watch for access to the online card catalog to be available from home! I will post the address when it is ready. I will have a letter printed to send home to parents, especially for students in the primary and middle schools. I will include this information for parents of high school students in the conference newsletter. I will also ask the high school to include this information on the Tiger TV announcements.

The library media assistants and I will be working to give teachers a login so teachers can place holds on library materials. As always if a teacher needs help, please contact me via email at diane.konjura@marshall.k12.mn.us or contact the media assistants in your building. I hope to give students at the high school and perhaps the middle school level a login for the online card catalog too. We will start with teacher first though.

No comments: