Sunday, October 4, 2009

District Wide Information

I attended the MEMO (Minnesota Educational Media Organization) Thursday through Saturday and came back with many great ideas! The theme this year was School 2.0: Get Connected. I attended many sessions where presenters introduced Web 2.0 tools or used Web 2.0 tools with Reading. I hope to share some of these ideas in my PLC group and will be sending invitations to teachers and administration at each building to show some ideas.

Win a prize! When I introduced this blog as a means of communication I encouraged teachers, staff and administration to comment on things that I have posted or have available on the left side of the Marshall Media Blog. I will put names of teachers, staff and administration that either comment on this blog, send an email comment to me or become a follower. I will draw a winner once per month! Good luck!

7 comments:

Diane Konjura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanna Ginocchio said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are using the Web 2.0 tools to communicate with us. This is byfar the most efficient means of communication and really eases up on the overload of emails. Thanks for all of your work in constructing this site.

Nancy said...

Testing this with my other url's.

Nancy said...

The first test was with my Collaboration Corner blog, the last was with my RUGreen blog and now I am going to try with my Yahoo address. I see my name comes up different for these first two urls...

It doesn't work with my Yahoo mail address! So I am back to my RUGreen blog url.

Ms. Thomas said...

I look forward to learning more about your conference. If you share any handouts with your PLC, would you have time to post links on this blog related to Web 2.0?

Mrs. Kellen said...

I am looking forward to the info that you will be sharing with our PLC.